Acquiring new clients and communicating effectively with clients can be one of your biggest challenges. One of the easiest ways to continue the conversation is by creating a monthly or quarterly newsletter. Newsletters are a great way to establish expertise, build trust, and stay top of mind.
Newsletters are a great tool for communicating services, tips, company announcements, and more. The amount of information to choose from is endless. We like to spotlight providers, share regulatory update, and communicate current promotions through our own newsletter. If your newsletter is digital, you can include videos and helpful links.
A newsletter isn’t necessarily perceived as just another piece of advertising. That’s great if you don’t want to seem ‘pushy’. Content is everything though! Your client should find the information helpful or interesting. If you can produce the right mix, you’ll possibly increase client retention.
A newsletter doesn’t have to be difficult. You can print it, email it, or both. Email is obviously the most cost effective option. If you’re ready to create a newsletter, keep reading for helpful tips.
- Content should be informative, personal, and fun.
- Be consistent. The key to success is building a relationship, which takes consistency.
- Don’t be afraid to distribute your newsletter. Ask partners to keep a couple copies in their lobby. Community hotspots are also a great place to leave copies.
- Promote your newsletter via social media outlets and email campaigns.
- Don’t be afraid to look at other newsletters for ideas.
- Remember, like any other tool, success happens over time.
What are you waiting for? Create your own newsletter today and better communicate with your clients. Still not sure how to get started? Give us a call at 770-462-2118, we’d be happy to assist you.