Before joining My RIA Lawyer, Jill was the Regional Supervisory Officer and Vice President of Huntington Financial Advisors, where she fulfilled a range of compliance, supervision and operation roles for the last 16 years.
In her role as Regional Supervisory Officer and Vice President, Jill was responsible for a variety of broker-dealer compliance and supervision duties including but not limited to:
- Reviewing suitability
- Monitoring sales patters, practices and trends
- Preparation and supervision of Heightened Supervision Plans
- Conducting supervisory audits
- Correspondence and advertising review and approval
- Office of supervisory jurisdiction (“OSJ”) management.
Jill holds the following FINRA licenses- 6, 7, 24, 53, 63, 66- and is also licensed to sell life and health insurance in the State of Michigan.
Outside of work, Jill enjoys spending time with her husband, two adult sons, daughter-in-law and grandson. Jill enjoys visiting and hiking at national parks.